[Sca-cooks] Eating pets, surprising guests

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Sep 30 13:52:27 PDT 2002

i have a picture of my Macaw (Scarlet Macaw) lying on his back on a
pedestal....
(the picture was taken at a local mall photo place)
anyway he is looking out at the camera... well.. actually at me, wondering
WHY i put him on his back and on this funny pedestal.......

my hubby promptly captioned it
"What do you *mean* parrot parmegian?"

and the constant refrain in the house...
"what do you want for dinner?"
"i dunno"
<look at cat who is circling our feet>
"roast cat?"
"nah. too furry....."
<look at dog who has knocked over the garbage.. again.>
"dog?"
"no place for the leftovers" (he is 80 pounds)
"parrot?"
"YOU pluck him, we wouldnt eat until midnight"
"chinese food?"
"ok"

Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."