[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 30 14:50:19 PDT 2002

And EvilDrakey said:
>Which I have and will send to Olwen for a marzipan attack.  Have
>you been naughty or nice this year :)~

Unfortunately, not very naughty :-(  Wish i'd had the opportunities
to be naughtier :-)

Bearing in mind that i'm in California, so a Pavlova is out of the question :-)
...and i can get Vegemite in the stores here...

...anyone have any idea what , besides the infamous musk lifesavers
and a variety of flavors of tim-tams, i should ask for :-)

Anahita