[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Mitzvah (was "Halal" and "Kosher")

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:21:35 PDT 2003

Could you explain what "mitzvah" means?? I was under the impression that it
was the ritual where a boy becomes a man, bar mitzvah, but I keep on hearing
it in reference to lots of things. Does it basicly mean ritual?

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.