[Sca-cooks] OT: oops

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Apr 11 06:29:55 PDT 2003

sorry for the cross post.....

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa......

I am afraid that we posted *last years* address for the DVPN Crystal Ball
that is this Saturday (TOMORROW).

yes I will be there, yes I am merchanting and teaching, and yes it is
tomorrow, but the location is slightly different.  we will be changing it on
my webpage today and I am *very* sorry about this.

since I have no way of knowing who used my webpage to plan directions I am
trying to get word spread as quickly as possible.

again, my apologies.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...