[Sca-cooks] Recipe Spreadsheet Update

David Tallan DTALLAN8500 at rogers.com
Mon Apr 14 16:36:03 PDT 2003

For those who were interested and are using the recipe spreadsheet
I've been working on, I've posted an updated version.

The key updates are:
Added Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco (Anonimo Veneziano) -
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/libro.html

Added keywords for non-English sources

As always, I welcome comments and feedback, especially from folks who
find it useful (which is always good for the ego ;>) and with
suggestions for improvements so that it will be more useful to you.

If anyone wants to add to it (adding non-European or post 1500
sources, adding other translations, taking on the task of filling in
some of the other columns for one or more sources so that it is
finished sooner) let me know. That way we don't end up with three
people separately adding the Libro del Coch or Sabrina Welserin.

The updated file is located at:
http://members.rogers.com/dtallan8500/cooking/ar20030414.xls
If regular clicking on the link doesn't work, try right clicking on
it and selecting "save this link/shortcut"

Respectfully,
David Tallan