[Sca-cooks] Looking for mundane recipes posted to this group

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 21:38:48 PDT 2003

As many of you know, I had my harddisk distroy itself ten days ago.
Unfortunately, the latest backup I have, except for a backup of my mail
which I made in February, was made in February 2000. :-(

Among the things I lost was my collection of mundane recipes I had
saved from this group. If there is anyone else who has saved such
recipes, would you consider sending copies to me? It's probably easier
to weed out the ones that are not of any interest than to figure out
which ones are and to ask for those. I had most of these in text or
Word format, but I do have Master Cook although I haven't used it. So I
could, after I reload the program, read any recipes in that format.

Also, if you have submitted any articles to the Florilegium, I'd like
to get them again. If they are on the Florilegium I have them. If not,
please consider sending them again. There were many that I wanted to
use, but just hadn't gotten around to editing, and in some cases simply
sending to the webpage server.

Again, rather than lose the good kernals, I'd prefer to sift through
the chaff as well. Sorting through the archives of this list is
probably too much chaff though.

Stefan
So, what are you doing for the Florilegium Tile Project?
---------
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net