[Sca-cooks] Pictures, pictures!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 22 18:28:45 PDT 2003

Greetings,

It was a pretty busy weekend for me and I promised I would share pictures.

I was honored with the opportunity to cook some nibbly foods for Maestro Niccolo's vigil. For fun I made a small soliety:

http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/SCACookingPages/CookingPics/NicVigil.htm

Little did I know that Marzipan was to be my medium for the weekend.

For THL Caitlin I crafted the Deer's head.
http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/Resume/DeersHead.htm

And I assisted in the making of the Peacock.
http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/Resume/Peacock.htm

In all it was a rollicking good time. I do not know when will be the next time I want to look at almonds again tho!

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva