[Sca-cooks] Are there any pictures from...

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:35:21 PDT 2003

There are pictures of everything except the one coolest thing... <sigh> But
that's ok, I'm redoing that subtlety as an entry for Phoenix Eye so there
will be pictures later.
The feast report was going to wait until I got the web site w/ pics up, but
since you asked, I'll try and do it this afternoon instead.

Generys