[Re: [Sca-cooks] OT but needful-]

Patches slpatch at mfire.com
Fri Apr 25 15:35:03 PDT 2003

This might sound wierd, but try disabling your anti-virus program, if you have
one. I had a similar problem and that solved it - for some reason the AV saw
my own website as a "hostile address"!

Lady Wil

"Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
At 02:39 PM 4/25/03 -0700, you wrote:
>I had no problems.
>
>but the exact is:
>
>http://www.house.gov/
>
>Could it be that your system is just being
>finicky?
>
>Huette

That's actually the exact address I was using. I tried typing it in, I
tried direct from the link on the Oregon State site. I think my browser is
being a putz. Grrr...

Thankfully Generys sent me the text I needed. I still can't e-mail Pete
deFazio, but the text is what I needed most.

'Lainie

The Brigands Cache
"Purveyors of Fine Goods Acquired"
http://www.brigandscache.com