[Sca-cooks] NATURALLY DYED EASTER EGGS

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Apr 5 19:48:22 PST 2003

Flattery will get you everywhere, Phillipa! thank you for the compliment.
The site you're talking about is at:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/A&S/eggdyes.html

and the project that preceded that one (dyed eggs for Crown Tourney)
is at:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/A&S/dyedeggs.html

Wow! I'm glad you liked it.
-- Jadwiga