[Sca-cooks] Painful news

Spnknffork at aol.com Spnknffork at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 23:39:36 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/8/2003 1:23:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Hug those you hold dear, and if you so are inclined, pray for me to have
> strength to deal with the gaping hole in my heart and my life.

Brighid,

I do hope that you will continue to be strong and be close to those who can
comfort you through this tragedy. In allowing yourself to grieve, please take
care of yourself so that you may heal from the hurt that you must feel.

Saddened by your loss, I can't help but think that it is good to be part of
such an extended and loving family that the emptiness will not seem so empty
before long and that same family will help to continue on the memory of your
beloved husband.

Gonza