[Sca-cooks] Painful news

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 05:51:00 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/8/2003 2:23:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Hug those you hold dear, and if you so are inclined, pray for me to have
> strength to deal with the gaping hole in my heart and my life.

I really, literally don't know what to say, except that you and yours are in
my prayers, and yes, I have people I really need to hug right now.

If there's _anything_ else we can do here, although I can't for the life of
me figure what it might be, let us know.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke