[Sca-cooks] Painful news

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 8 07:07:58 PDT 2003

Oh, Brighid, I'm so very sorry that you are facing such a sad and
terrible loss.  I have no doubt that you and your husband, and your
families, are in the thoughts and prayers of people all across the known
world (including mine).
If there's anything we can do--listen to you rant, rave, mourn,
celebrate your husband's life, offer you online tea-and-cookie sympathy
at the Rock, please don't hesitate to ask.....
--maire