[Sca-cooks] Just A Feast report (part 1/2: general report)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 8 14:38:44 PDT 2003

At 08:56 AM 4/8/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Lainie wrote:
>>
>> (Heh heh heh... Master, our Evil Plan to make people do Period Stuff and
>> enjoy it seems to be working... Shut up, Minion! You want them to find
out?)

>That's your plan?  I thought it was my plan!

The more of us with a Plan, the better. My Plan includes jiffy keen neato
hats, period food just for the h*ll of it, nifty bits of period ceremonial
stuff, research because it's just cool to know stuff, and generous amounts
of canon law. Heh. Heh heh heh... my Plan is to do something that will
benefit not just my neighborhood, but the SCA in general. I think *that*
should be a part of everyone's Plan!

'Lainie
-who also has the aquisition of good chocolate, fine fabric, and a certain
good-looking green-eyed Seneschal as part of her Plan!