[Sca-cooks] Painful news

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 16:34:49 PDT 2003

Sweetheart, I'm so very sorry for your lost.  The others spoke better words
than I could.  Most I can do is give a big hug from my heart and prayers
from my spirit.  Remember him and live on.  When my husband gets home, he'll
get a big hug and when my kids go to bed, they will get a big hug.  Loving
you, Aurore

My husband David(Emrys Cador in the SCA) was in a severe car accident
tonight.  He died before I got to the hospital.  I am with family right now,
but I need to reach out to my other family and friends.  Hug those you hold
dear, and if you so are inclined, pray for me to have strength to deal with
the gaping hole in my heart and my life.

Brighid