[Sca-cooks] Anyone live in Atlanta? Not OT at all!

chickengoddess at mindspring.com chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 9 10:50:58 PDT 2003

Hi, Rhiannon here.  I not only live in Atlanta (South Downs), but was half
of the other couple who were also up for the position.  Since Borgar and I
are both cooks, early on we had decided that whoever didn't win would cook
the investiture feast for the other.  Unfortunately, Borgar and Laurettia
have chosen to hold their investiture during court at an all camping event,
so I was not able to cook as I would have liked because I have no
experience at outdoor/primitive cooking.  Mistress Christianna and Baron Damon of
House Mermayde Keep do, however, and volunteered to cook for the celebration
being held that evening.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor