[Sca-cooks] OT Anybody know...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 11:42:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/9/2003 1:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Anybody know whats up with Nichola these days?  He's been really quiet.  I
> even emailed him private and got no response.  What Barony does he live in
> anyway?

He lives in the Barony of Nottinghill Coill, Canton of Falcon Cree, and in
fact works in Greenville, about twenty minutes from where I'm sitting right
now. He's PROBABLY exhausted from this last weekend, so no worries, I'm sure
he'll surface again<G>.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke