[Sca-cooks] kalamazoo

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 9 21:20:19 PDT 2003

Oh, lord, *that's* why what I'm doing at work sounds so very familiar!
(maire shrugs and laughs helplessly)....I'm working on the
transportation data for Kalamazoo school district...<giggle>
OFC: I ended up "adopting" a small container of creme fraiche, and
haven't a *clue* as to what to do with it....Anybody got any ideas?
--maire