[Sca-cooks] OT Buccaneering was A Question of Spit Roasting....

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 13:15:11 PDT 2003

Oh great!  Now you have _me_ singing this song in
plainchant!  Arrrrrrrg!

"Fifteen men on a deadman's chest" [thump]
"Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Hallelujah!
[thump]

Let's not go there, it is such a silly place ...
The Pirates of the Python!!!! Run away!!!

Huette

--- Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> Let me offer a substitute.  Bear
>
> Fifteen men on the Deadman's Chest,
> Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
> Drink and the devil had done for the rest,
> Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
>
> More was seen through the sternlight screen,
> Chartings undoubt where a woman had been.
> Was she a wench or a shuddering maid
> who dared the knife, who took the blade?
> By God, she was stuff for a plucky jade!
> Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
>
> Fifteen men of 'em stiff and stark.
> All of them bore the murder mark.
> And there they lay all stiff and dumb,
> While we shared all by the Rule of Thumb.
> Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.