[Sca-cooks] In need of medieval and renaissance reciepts

David Tallan DTALLAN8500 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 10 18:49:57 PDT 2003

If by "receipts" you mean "so-and-so has paid such-and-such amount", I can't
help you. If you mean recipes, I have a spreadsheet available at
(http://members.rogers.com/dtallan8500/cooking/ar20030401.xls) that lists
some 3200 pre-1500 recipes and where they might be found. These don't
include the approx. 130 15th century Italian recipes available at
(http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/libro.html), which will be in the next
update of the spreadsheet, which I hope to have up in the next week or so (I
want to finish putting in what I can of the Platina keywords first).

Respectfully,
David Tallan