[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Speadsheet:was In need of medieval and renaissance reciepts

David Tallan DTALLAN8500 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 11 17:26:34 PDT 2003

On 4/11/03 10:18 AM, "Robert Downie" <rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Your speadsheet doesn't like me, I got a couple of lines of gobledygook with
> the occasion real word thrown in just to tease me ;-)

Try right clicking and "save link as" or "save shortcut as", etc. so that
the file is saved to your hard drive (where you can open it with Excel)
rather than opened in your browser (which doesn't understand the Excel
format).

Some people's browsers automatically understand it is an Excel file, some
don't. Go figure.

Respectfully,
David Tallan