[Sca-cooks] Painful news

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Apr 14 13:41:42 PDT 2003

i just heard......
Gods, thats horrible.  please accept my deepest sympathies, and let me know
if i can be of any assistance.
Kirsten Houseknecht (Philadelphia, PA  East Kingdom, Barony of Bhakail)
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...