Seders was Re: [Sca-cooks] TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A BROTH

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 16 21:16:20 PDT 2003

I (Sue) saved all those nummy charoset recipes from last year, and I'm
going to do a couple for Beltane this year.  And I'm mailing off a few
packages that the EB dropped off for me to take care of--my
family-of-origin (what's left of it) is scattered, so any holiday stuff
is long distance....
On Sunday, a small number of friends and I are going out for
brunch....one of the dishes on the menu is Strawberries Devonshire.
It's intriguing.....especially since I've had a huge jones for clotted
cream since I got to have some in Bath last fall.....
--maire/sue, whose only connection to either Passover or Easter is
cultural/ethnic.....