[Sca-cooks] Vivats to Lady Generys!

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Mon Apr 21 08:11:41 PDT 2003

The feast Saturday for Days in the Court of Burgundy was incredible!

The meal was fabulous with nifty appetizers, meatballs on trees, swans
filled with excellent soup, crenelated pastry bowls with *2* different
meats, mushrooms and *2* sauces, chickens boned and stuffed back in their
skins, and so many other things that I don't remember them all!

(the only thing that flopped was the turnips, but turnips can be iffy
anyway)

I was sitting with a diverse group (a pregnant woman, my somewhat picky
husband, a couple of "meat and potatoes" heavy fighters) Everyone liked
everything they were served (except the turnips ;?).

I know Lady Generys and her staff put in *many* hours of work ahead of time
and they did an absolutely incredible job!

-Irmgart