[Sca-cooks] Evil Plan generator

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Apr 21 17:41:20 PDT 2003

At 05:22 PM 4/21/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Here is a fun website, I think that everyone
>will have fun with:
>
>http://www.currentmiddleages.org/ulfredsheim/agenda.html
>
>Watch out 'cos this evil Laurel now has a
>workable plan!

Ya know what's frightening? These people are right here in this Barony!
Ack! Much Evilness in one place!

My Evil Plan had something to do with seducing a Seneschal. It didn't
specify which one, so I figure taking over the world should be really easy-
after all, I have that step down pat! Now where's that whipped cream... Oh!
Was that my out-loud voice? Oops... uh, Hi Honey!

'Lainie
missing her favorite Seneschal...