[Sca-cooks] List Members Achievements!

Catherine Hartley catherine1966 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 20:32:19 PDT 2003

Thanks,  Serena!

Greetings all:

Attached is the Peacock photo, I have not yet received the Deer Head
soteltie photo. What Serena isn't telling you is that, because of some
issues that prevented me from completing my sotelties all myself, she took
over and made the deer marzipan head (it covers a real deer head) and was
presented with the feet (a period presentation after a hunt.). I hope to
have the photo soon, because she made that happen!!

Also, it was fun to present the feast at a cooking lauerel's elevation!

Vivat Master niccolo!

Caitlin
--
[ peacock.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]