[Sca-cooks] subjective hot, was Hot Peppers

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Apr 22 08:21:47 PDT 2003

another example is the radish family......
they are "hot" to most people, but some can take it and some can't....

now me, i can eat radish, or ginger, and love them both.. but capsicum is
not something i tolerate well.

a friend (who is a pepper junkie) who has known that i cannot eat anything
"hot", not even a little. i mean everyone else is going "mild" and i am
going "WATER! RICE! MILK! HELP!" saw me eating the pickled ginger off the
sushi tray, and eating raw red radishes straight. and just couldnt
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...