[Sca-cooks] List Members Achievements!

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Tue Apr 22 09:31:08 PDT 2003

> From: "Catherine Hartley" <catherine1966 at bellsouth.net>
> Date: 2003/04/21 Mon PM 11:42:10 EDT
> To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] List Members Achievements!
>
> So how does one do photos to the list? It looks like mine was deleted...Do
> Ineed to post it somewhere and pass on the link?
>
> I forgot to mention in an earlier post,  I will have my feast booklet in pdf
> format over the weekend if any one wants a copy.
>
> Caitlin

   It is generally considered poor "netiquiette" to post photos directly to any list as it bogs down the systems of some users still using slow systems for information that they didn't have an interest in any way.  For this reason and to avoid possible viruses, many list do not allow attachments.

   Usual procedure is to request to the list for the emails of interested parties, or to up upload the files somewhere, and direct people there.

Cheers,
Ranald

R.Carnegie at verizon.net
"Argue for your limitations, and they are yours."
             R. Bach