[Sca-cooks] Elizabethan kitchen table

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:02:10 PDT 2003

You can go to the Kentwell site too and look at that
site. It has more pictures.
http://www.kentwell.co.uk/
When we were in England in 84-85 they were just getting
started and pushing hard to be recognized for the 500th
anniversary of the Tudor Reign celebration that was going
on then. Someplace in one of the boxes I have all their materials
from back then.

Johnna Holloway    Johnnae llyn Lewis