[Sca-cooks] period "hot" chocolate

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 08:45:04 PDT 2003

I sent the URL for that item from the Williams-Sonoma website
to Arte and Hroar, who agreed that it would be a cool thing to
add to their ceramic repertoires but I have not seen that either
of them has tried it yet.  <shrug>  I still want one.

Some of the things that Selene is not allowed to do:
Rule # 3 Selene is not allowed to go to Williams-Sonoma alone.
Rule #4 Going with Jared or Aeduin does not count as not going alone.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net