[Sca-cooks] Hot Peppers

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 10:00:35 PDT 2003

The texture seems to be a little better "bound" but still a bit chunky, since I
left the peppercorns and some of the garlic & ginger a little rough for that
hand-made feel.  I thought it needed a little salt so I added some.   Some of
the olive oil separated out a bit, I'm pouring that off.
I'll have more details tonight, I'm letting the flavors get acquainted. This is
going to be GOOD.
I don't much care for horseradish and I am a wimp where capsicum heat is
concerned, but I love ginger and garlic!

Sel.