[SCA-cooks] Fw: Peephendge

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Apr 25 10:01:15 PDT 2003

I'll take it!  I've been looking for work for almost a year now!  I FINALLY
got one as front desk person at the holiday inn!

I'm an EA who can only find work at a hotel!  I applied for one at the court
house, over 200 people applied for that position!  nepotism won that job
though.

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or