[Sca-cooks] Another TV cooking show...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 11:24:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/26/2003 1:58:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edreese at m7bedlam.com writes:

> "Posh Nosh" is a satirical TV show based around the foodie cult, that I'm
> dying to see! For those who do Britcoms, it's been compared to "Keeping Up
> Appearances", only not as kind (!)
>
> Esther

That just struck a cord... if we ever do an American version of "Keeping Up
Appearances" do you think we could get Martha Stewart in the Hyacinth role? <

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke