[Sca-cooks] My Elevation photos

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 28 10:32:51 PDT 2003

I was pleased I did not have to wear my 14 year old double-knit.  Cool looking, but hangs like polyester :o)

The wreath was (secret hear) plastic leaves from Michael's crafts painted gold.  Gold wore was used for decoration.  It is a borrowed wreath that had to be returned, so I am now wreathless :o(  Gotta find a craftsperson who can make one for reasonable cost and material (no leather or platinum).

The white chasible/tunic was cool for the vigil.  No pics of that, though.

niccolo