[Sca-cooks] recipe software

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:11:19 PDT 2003

This is a good place to use the SCA-Cooks List
Archive--
There were a number of messages posted about
recipe software last September 2002.
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/2002-September/subject.html

It sorts under [Sca-cooks] Recipe Software was discussed around Sept.
11th.

I don't use recipe software these days, although I owned one or two
in the past. I do everything by longhand on a pad of paper in the
kitchen
when I working on something. I take notes and make files and eventually
I will type things up or not as needed.

The list was a lot more active then. September 2002 had 2652 messages--
only 793 this month.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

does anyone recommend any specific recipe software?