[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Apr 29 18:16:07 PDT 2003

I won't be camping with everyone, but come down to merchant's row at the
Silver Dragon company (three tents from the bath house) and say HI! to the
short, svelte (I'm working on it!) red haired lady.  Kiri has promised to
introduce me at least on Tuesday, but I'll be getting in on the Second
Saturday evening.

'Lanie's Regina