[Sca-cooks] More Byzantine stuff???

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 29 19:56:42 PDT 2003

It's Andrew Dalby's new one. He did the work on spices
called Dangerous Tastes.
Tom Jaine told me sometime ago that it would be maybe 2004
for it. I have it on a standing order so when it's out in the UK,
they will ship me a copy directly.
We were interested in a copy last year at this time because
they were doing Byzantine for the Midrealm Coronation and it
looked like it would be valuable for that.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway