[Sca-cooks] Back Again

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 20 16:25:01 PDT 2003

I am finally online again. While we were off at the War
meeting people and having fun, the server at my husband's office was
corrupted into sending spam all over the world. Then of course came the
power blackout and between one thing or another, I just didn't make it
back onto the list until tonight. We may still have dump sitka which
means redoing all my business cards.

I am still 300 plus messages to go. All I can say is that the topic of
blood products and donating isn't quite as entertaining as a good
conversation about a lutheran hot dish picnic or a suitable jell-o salad
recipe.

Johnnae