[Sca-cooks] OT: free clothes

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 21 14:12:03 PDT 2003

i am looking to sell a few worn maybe twice? corsets... Victorian style,
some from Brute Force leather/fallen angel creations and one from
Xcentricities
one NEVER worn except to fit it Elizabethan corset from desert Torch Tailors

they fit me snugly with a bit of spring (lacing room) when i was still
wearing a 20 to 22 sized Lane Bryant  jeans, and a D cup bra

they can now close, and be truned around on me with ease <grin> so they are
not really corseting me anymore.

and for those who care? i finally shrank out of the lane bryant jeans and am
in Levis size 14 misses.... need to re-do all my garb, isnt it great!
lucky i hadnt cut out that Elizabethan i was planning yet.......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...