[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Aug 25 07:14:31 PDT 2003

This just came in my email from a health letter I subscribe to. Thought
y'all'd find it interesting.

It's a Wrap

You can get an extra vegetable serving, while protecting the environment, by
wrapping your sandwiches in edible food wraps.
Scientists have created food wraps made from purees of unstrained fruit and
vegetables that are then dehydrated in the shape of a thin layer. They act
much like traditional plastic wrap, but one wrapper is equal to a single
serving of fruit or vegetables and is completely edible. Look for them in
stores by the end of the year.