[Sca-cooks] Re: Favorite Spanish period recipes

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:07:17 PDT 2003

Oh man.  Lessee here…

Mirrauste (braised chicken in almond milk sauce, de Nola)
Almedroch (a sauce of roast garlic, cooked egg yolks, cheese, oil and broth,
de Nola & Sent Sovi)
Sauce of Horseradish (honey, breadcrumbs, water, vinegar, and horseradish…
hoo baby!, de Nola)
Esparechs ab Salsa (asparagus in sauce, Sent Sovi)
Ciurons Tendres Ab Let de Amelles (tender chickpeas with barley in almond
milk, Sent Sovi)
Composta (mixed vegetables, fruits and nuts in a sauce of wine, mustard and
spices, Libre de Totes Maneres de Confits)
Flaones (cheesecake with mint and rosewater, de Nola)
Torons de Avalanes (hazelnut black nougat, Libre de Totes Maneres de
Confits)

There's more that I haven't played with much, but these are my favorites.

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson