[Sca-cooks] viking alphabet OT/OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:06:52 PDT 2003

For all you pirates out there, I got this from another list.  Enjoy!!

The Pirate's Alphabet
Words and Music by : Unknown

A -- The favorite word of Canadian pirates, ey?
B -- B stands for Beer!
C -- Da ting we sails da boat on when we looks for beer
D -- Das beer! German pirates
E -- 'e needs a beer
F -- 'f only I had a beer
G -- Gee, I wish I had a beer
H -- H'aightch and everone one of us should have a beer
I -- I wish I had a beer
J -- The guy who sells us beer
K -- Jay's wife, she's a looker!
L -- Da place where bad pirates goes when dey dies!
M -- 'em folks needs beers
N -- 'nother beer
O -- Oh I wish I had a beer
P -- (*long pause*) Self-explanatree!
Q -- A French word meaning 'line for beer'
R -- A pirate's favorite word, Arrrh!
S -- What you fall on when you drink too much beer
T -- No thanks, I've got a beer
U -- You should have a beer
V -- Ve all need a beer
W -- You and you should have a beer
X -- Jay's former wife, she no longer sells us beer
Y -- Why thanks, I'll have a beer
Z -- Ze beer! French pirates