[Sca-cooks] Chores like unpacking Pennsic boxes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 23:37:53 PDT 2003

  Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
> As James Thurber remarked, Anyone can do any amount of work provided it
> isn't the work they are supposed to be doing at the time.
>
> I'll do a lot to avoid unpacking my Pennsic boxes.
What? You mean you aren't almost immediately opening them up after
getting home? That is usually one of the first things I do. After a
long, hot shower of course. I've got to get to all those books,
T-shirts, cloth. books, incense, books, spices and books that I've
bought at Pennsic. Besides the dirty clothes get shipped home, so they
won't be home for another week.

Oh, you mean unpacked as in everything put away? Well, um, uh... There
are still two boxes on my living room floor with some items in them.
Hey, there's a revel on Saturday and I need to finish baking my roast
for it and perhaps making some wafers and snow and...
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com