[Sca-cooks] Re:Has anyone roasted a pig on a spit.

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 08:06:39 PDT 2003

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Just to be facetious and to quote my mother [God
> help me!] "So ... if your Baron and Baroness
> asked you to cook an entire banquet standing on
> your head and using your feet to chop vegetables,
> you would do it?"

Who is the greater fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Thus does Fealty make Fools of us all, now and again.

Well, keep the spit low to the fire and keep it sheltered from the wind
and they should do all right.  Maybe a little judicious parboiling the
beastie first might help timing a little.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net