[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Fri Aug 1 20:31:48 PDT 2003

  Hess says it is in Hus-Wife which makes sense it is usually the wife
who is responsible for the Kitchen Garden.  Markham wrote both.  I have
read a handful of his books about 15 years ago but never Hus-wife.

Cheers,
--
Ron Carnegie <r.carnegie at verizon.net>
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that