[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history.

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 11:17:57 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/4/2003 12:23:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
laura at wisterian.net writes:

> there's a Piggy Park that *isn't* Maurice's?
>
> while I disagree with the politics, I dearly love the barbeque... but yeah,
> there's a reason he always wears a white suit...
>
> -Irmgart (who is now drooling over the thought of good mustard based
> barbeque sauce)

Actually, while putting "Piggy Park" in any search engine will get you LOADS
of results, and only a few of them connected to Mr.Bessinger, let me get back
to you on that.... my memory still plays a few tricks on me, but I DO know
where the place is, and I know the people who run it, and none of them are
Maurice <G>.

If nothing else we can find recipies, or even the stuff itself bottled if
somebody's interested.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke