[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Time ! Silly things

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Aug 6 07:56:24 PDT 2003

Thanks Master A . I had heard at pennsic this last weekend," some "on this
list thought these were problems that I have.
Yes my sentences run on from time to time,And no I'm not an alcoholic,"But I
try". I have A-d-d,but fractions still stump me.
Being the silly person that I am, and being amused at the earful that I got
, wrote the red chip green chip as  a banter
point. Your reply was what I had hoped it would be,That the sanctity of a
person on this List is absolute,and that
List members would step in and stop it no matter what truths there be in
what was said. That is why I love this list. Truly
this was not meant to be a test of the Loyalty of List members . But it has
been gratifying. To "all",my thanks and admiration .

From: Master Chirhart
P.S  Sorry to take up the Band with,But this is,as it is. I type at the
speed of  of thought.