[Sca-cooks] Blood donors

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:18:30 PDT 2003

> I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who donate blood. To me
it's like voting- and important part of living in an interdependent
society.<
 'Lainie

    When I lived in Lewistown {MT} the Blood Mobile every 8 weeks would
arrive.  Different organizations would host the "hot lunch" / "soup table"
Always a  hearty soup or two, homemade sandwiches, homemeade cookies,
coffee, different juices . . . . . I would finangle friends to come be a
hero with me, and "buy" them a meal afterwards  ;*>    Donating fairly
regularly since 1977 , 2 different organizations have tapped me for almost 5
gallons {Red Cross & United Blood Services}

Caointiarn  {B-}