[Sca-cooks] Blood donors

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Wed Aug 13 15:28:27 PDT 2003

I know that problem.  I have trouble topping 105 lbs!  They won't let me
give blood either and I have a rare blood type.  I used to get special
calls.  Now my Uncle donates every month.  He has a rare blood condition
that he OVER produces blood.  He makes to much and it gets too thick.

You wouldn't believe the plaques and t-shirts and free stuff they have!  He
donates all the clothing to local shelters!

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or