[Sca-cooks] armor and tools stolen

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Aug 18 08:25:25 PDT 2003

a Stanley four drawer tool box full of
> all of the tools that he needs in order to do his job.  Hundreds
> of dollars worth of sockets, hand tools, and everything under
> the sun is GONE.

 that is all i know of the tools.
i assume that the armor must be in a picture somewhere, it is VERY
distinctive. i will try to get a picture!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...